I want to die?

I'm a 16 yr old girl but have no friends no social life no nothing. School made me so depressed my parents finally allowed me to be home schooled but now all I do is sit in my room all day. And it's not like I've even ever had a friend. The last time someone tried to be my friend was in elementary... show more I'm a 16 yr old girl but have no friends no social life no nothing. School made me so depressed my parents finally allowed me to be home schooled but now all I do is sit in my room all day. And it's not like I've even ever had a friend. The last time someone tried to be my friend was in elementary school now I'm in 11th and still have nothing. I just want to die 24/7 I'm crying because I hate this. I hate this nothing this getting up at 10 am just to do a little homework and then nothing. Nothing to strive for. It's not like I'm smart I barely understand the things I learn and I find it hard to even try. I see no future for myself. IDK why I'm on here saying this but I don't know what else to do. I'm a burden my parents are always fighting about me my sisters hate me. Everyone hates me. I have selective mutism so this is why I haven't kept a friend in forever. Never been to a sleep over or party. Or out with friends. No one knows I exist. No one remembers me. I saw someone I grew up with at school at the store and he completely ignored me.. This all just makes me want to die. And then when I do everyone will still hate me for being a selfish spoiled brat. I can't ask for help. My parents spend enough money on me already. I don't know what to do anymore? Please someone help me.
6 answers 6