Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

My dad always says sexual things to me like seeing me naked or showing him my bo0bs and he has a pu$$y pocket, I'm in my 30s this is gross?

I Don't live with him 

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

This is called "verbal seduction," and it's extremely unpleasant. I've known men who did this with their daughters starting from their adolescence and continuing into their adulthood.

Such men have never grown up and do not grasp the concept of appropriate behavior. They never will, because they aren't quite mentally normal. The only way to deal with them is to stay away. I realize that's not easy with a father, but it's what I advise you to do, as much as possible.

If you have to deal with him now and then, ignore the sexual comments. Behave as though you don't hear them. It would be best, of course, if you simply avoided being alone with him. He is unlikely to make them in front of other people.

tell your mom and if she wont listen call cps, they can put you in foster care

• Lili

Pearl, please read carefully. She's in her 30s and doesn't live with the man.

I hope you're joking...

You really need to leave home.