Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 months ago

Mercury will be in retrograde starting the 31st October (until end of November). Does this mean Brexit be a disaster since it coincides ?

It will be a disaster, but that is absolutely nothing to do with Mercury, just insane politicians.

you really are dumb

• Biff

It doesn't need astrology to tell us it will be a disaster, just objective intelligence.

No, no, no of course not, the sun has got his hat on and the moon is in it's fifth quarter on a clear spring day in Autumn, Brexit is on target to be a winner. God, I'm good at this, I should start charging, there are millions of suckers out there who would believe me...sorry, that should, of course read, "potential clients".

• Sharon

How is a small planet tens of millions of kilometers away supposed to have an effect on a terrestrial political event? You might as well ask its effect on attempts to impeach Trump or the Israeli parliamentary gridlock. Remember, Ganymede is larger than Mercury--does that make it more effective? Absurd!

• Lv 7

My dear Sharon I can't believe that you haven't heard of smoke, mirrors, mumbo jumbo and pure gibberish. I here offer proof, a rampant Aries, ascending in a descending arc with a speck of space dust, made me to bump into a cupboard yesterday. If only I'd consulted the stars first or drunk less Vodka

Britain must declare it's independence from Europe.