How do I get a cell tower?

So basically my neighbor hood is only 4 years old, and in my neighbor hood I have no cell service because there is no tower. It was actually a struggle to get this message went, but anyways I live in Clermont Florida and I want to know how to get a cell tower I don’t want it on my property I just need one built nearby so I can use my phone properly

right you want a cell tower! i should think 1 will be put up in the near future.

no something you can buy in a shop! sorry.

Here are your actual options. Contact your carrier and ask that your area get on the lift for a future tower. Or find out if your carrier offers signal booster or wifi calling routers.

Next option switch to a carrier that does have towers in your area.

So that's it really.

Contact your cellphone provider to ask them to consider installing a tower.

Weight of numbers helps so a petition with lots of neighbours making the same request helps.

But it’s not a simple or fast process: your provider will usually need to consult other providers to see if they can agree to cut costs by sharing a tower. They then have to negotiate who will actually build and maintain it. They need permission from the local town planners.

The biggest problem they usually face is people like yourself who state, “I don’t want it on my property I just need one built nearby so I can use my phone properly”. It’s got to be built on *somebody’s* property, but when nobody will agree to host it on their property (usually in return for a decent annual rental income as well) then service providers are often left with very few options and sometimes with none at all.

• ?

A cell company has to feel its worth their resources to set up a tower in your area, then have to get permission from the local council, find a suitable site and build the tower.

Maybe right to the council or something along those lines. You could get your neighbours to sign a petition to bring to them