Would my estranged husband be able to enter my new home if he has never lived in it?

I just got a new home for my brothers family and mine, minus estranged spouse. I had separate assets pre-marriage and purchased the land from that with the clear intent for him to NOT move in. Dower rights waived. He is kissing butt (it s a pattern) believing he can weasel back into the family. Doesnt want to... show more I just got a new home for my brothers family and mine, minus estranged spouse. I had separate assets pre-marriage and purchased the land from that with the clear intent for him to NOT move in. Dower rights waived. He is kissing butt (it s a pattern) believing he can weasel back into the family. Doesnt want to "get it" and thinks he can come and go as he pleases despite very angry demands to not do so. Like, I say leave and he smiles and tries to "sweetly?" Say ok and try to walk in. Like wtf? Bye!? Restraining order? Hello?
I have 2 children from a previous relationship. He has an explosive temper over non existent "events" (i.e. I m 3 minutes later then usual, must have had sex w/ coworker in parking lot) or exploding when asked where $400 cash went and causing overdrafts. Absolutely ridiculous and crazy psycho. Told me to kill myself, went on a rampage over a dropped call, stated he would beat my kids if he felt like it, etc... Found out he has been doing pills, smoking weed and God knows what else, while I m working at a prison nonetheless. On top of that, an issue of gluttony... constantly ordering and eating whole pizzas and 2 liters in a single sitting when there isnt money for it and food in the frig... make a salad? Since I got this job he has been acting like we are rich all of a sudden on a low mid class income and partying while I m away... So, of course I got out of dodge.... or trying to ditch satan at least. Police wont do anything until violence occurs