I consent so i dont know why itd be a problem

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Ok I see what u mean

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Get the hell out of hear you pervert. You need hung..

• 9 months ago

Yes, you moved from being a pedophile to a child molester

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You don’t see it as a problem? This is why we have laws because kids are ignorant. If any adult is wanting to sleep with a 14 year old then you know to stay clear of that person as that isn’t normal. This 35 year old is probably as old as your mother, are you craving attention from your mother?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Depends on where it happened. 14 is legal in more of the world than we may care to admit.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

At 14 she cannot consent, so you are guilty of rape if you have sex with a child, you are also a pedophile.

• Connor
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Yes, in some cases 

this would come under “Statutory rape“ as you had sex with a minor. You could face several years behind bars including, ending up on the Sex offenders register 

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

The charge would not be rape. Sex with a underage person is commonly called "statutory rape" even thought very few jurisdictions use the actual term statutory rape in the language of statutes. Different jurisdictions use many different statutory terms for the crime, such as sexual assault rape of a child corruption of a minor, unlawful sex with a minor carnal knowledge of a minor unlawful carnal knowledge , sexual battery or simply carnal knowledge. The terms child sexual abuse or child molestation may also be used, but statutory rape generally refers to sex between an adult and a sexually mature minor past the age of puberty, and may therefore be distinguished from child sexual abuse.

• 9 months ago

Yes, statutory rape. A 14 year old isn't legally capable of giving consent.

• 9 months ago

Yes it is, in every US state. Your consent is fine, she cannot legally consent.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.