If a man secretly looks at women in public who all look alike but different from me is it safe to say I'm not his type?

The females he secretly looks at all look very similar but completely different from me and they're mostly his age or younger. He's 25 and I'm 35 and currently 5 months pregnant by him (unfortunately it was an unplanned pregnancy) and he begged to be in a relationship with me and begged for me not to... show more The females he secretly looks at all look very similar but completely different from me and they're mostly his age or younger. He's 25 and I'm 35 and currently 5 months pregnant by him (unfortunately it was an unplanned pregnancy) and he begged to be in a relationship with me and begged for me not to get an abortion. He also claims to want a future with me and when our child is 1-2 years old he wants another child. I feel confused and feel like deep down he doesn't want me.