Was I wrong ?

I was in a 1 month relationship and it ended just because I told him I felt I wasn’t making the same efforts he was doing for me , but because I didn’t want to be all over him , but he assumed I was gonna break up with him , saying I put doubts in his head ...although I explained to him it wasn’t like that .. I... show more I was in a 1 month relationship and it ended just because I told him I felt I wasn’t making the same efforts he was doing for me , but because I didn’t want to be all over him , but he assumed I was gonna break up with him , saying I put doubts in his head ...although I explained to him it wasn’t like that .. I really do love him but he hasn’t text me or called me in about a week even tho we see each other everyday at college he still doesn’t talk to me and he seems not to care, I’m giving him space hoping he realizes he let go of something good over a misunderstanding, he said I wasn’t ready for a relationship it it seems like he was not the one ready ...I don’t think this was like a major thing like for us to break up , I explained to him many times that it was a misunderstanding, I stopped messaging him because I don’t want to beg him ....should I give up and just let it go ? I’m still hoping he comes around and realizes what he let go
4 answers 4