was I wrong ?

I was in a 1 month relationship and it ended just because I told him I felt I wasn’t making the same efforts he was doing for me , but because I didn’t want to be all over him , but he assumed I was gonna break up with him , saying I put doubts in his head ...although I explained to him it wasn’t like that .. I really do love him but he hasn’t text me or called me in about a week even tho we see each other everyday at college he still doesn’t talk to me and he seems not to care, I’m giving him space hoping he realizes he let go of something good over a misunderstanding, he said I wasn’t ready for a relationship it it seems like he was not the one ready ...I don’t think this was like a major thing like for us to break up , I explained to him many times that it was a misunderstanding, I stopped messaging him because I don’t want to beg him ....should I give up and just let it go ? I’m still hoping he comes around and realizes what he let go

• keerok

Big mistake!

Giving him space does not mean you should stay away from each other. Space is relative.

Here's one little secret. Search on the Five Love Languages. I'm guessing his is Quality Time. I don't know what's yours. Take the test. There are lots online, for free. If you know what kind of love he expects from you, you'll know what to give him and how to treat him. When this works. Let him take the test and find out what's yours so he can also treat you better.

No yoh re uj bhi

I had the same thing happen to me recently. A month went by before she finally sent me these words. " I miss you" That was back at the beginning of May. We've been talking ever since.

• Hannah

I would just move on. No point in chasing a guy who isn't chasing you back.