Was she interested in me?

A few years ago I lived in a small town in Central Illinois. I visited the Library one day there. The most beautiful female I have ever seen came in. I was sitting at a table. I said hello to her out loud! She looked at me and smiled and said a silent hello. She then walked right up to me and was doing something... show more A few years ago I lived in a small town in Central Illinois. I visited the Library one day there. The most beautiful female I have ever seen came in. I was sitting at a table. I said hello to her out loud! She looked at me and smiled and said a silent hello. She then walked right up to me and was doing something beside me. We were very close to each other. I couldn't say a word. I like froze. I felt like I had no chance with her because I was getting rejected constantly!!!

The reason why I ask now is because I am curious to know what people think. It does bother me sometimes and I get quite upset about it because maybe I could of had something with her. I'm in Central Michigan now. So I don't live in that town anymore. The name of the town where this happened at is Carlinville. Thank you to those who respond, for taking the time in responding to this question. I have learned something from this experience...
0