I am researching about Muslims' awareness of Japanese food. Please answer the following questions if you don't mind.?

① What kind of Japanese food do you know?

② Have you ever eaten Japanese food?

If you answered yes, please tell me what you recently ate Japanese food.

If you answered no, please let me know why you don't eat Japanese food.

③ Have you ever been to a Japanese restaurant?

If you answered yes, please tell me the restaurant you visited recently.

If you answered no, please let me know why you are not going to a Japanese restaurant?

④ Do you have any opinions or requests for Japanese food or Japanese food restaurants?

If there are any opinions or requests, please answer them easily.

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• Bob

Maybe it is sushi that successfully keeps Islam out of Japan. Or perhaps it’s a government with a backbone

What does this have to do with Religion and Spirituality? Are you asking because they are Muslims and only eat Kosher like the Jews?

• Kin

That is very fascinating. Just curious, why are you researching if Muslims are aware or if Muslims eat Japanese cuisine?

Yes, I have tried the sushi many times before and notice the different kinds of sushi and like certain ones. I liked the sushi I had and interested to try again in the future. It was store bought and haven't had the opportunity to go to a professional sushi parlor. I don't know much about traditional Japanese foods or asian cooking.

I rarely eat Japanese foods for few reasons. Its not something I am used to or regularly eat, I avoid foods that are cooked with wine or any other alcohol and pork or any other meats for religious reasons especially if its not butchered the way it is in my faith and can't always be sure what people cook in their foods or can't be sure.

I avoid foods that contain blood or still bloody for religious reasons. So, no blood in food.

So, I rarely try certain cuisines and will try some that are well within my needs and taste of course.

Also, I love rice and haven't had japanese rice cuisine yet. Although, I much prefer my own rice dish.

① Rice

② I don't like rice

③ Maybe, maybe not. I can't tell the difference between chinese, korean, vietnamese, asian, and japanese restaurant.

④ I don't like rice