What could be the reason that EU countries do not take action against mafia and gangs?

There are streets which are run by gangs and mafia, there's active human trafficking, some mafia even kidnap teenage girls like 15-17 years old and drive them to other European countries to use them under gun point as sex slaves. Media in European countries do not even bother to write a single article. People... show more There are streets which are run by gangs and mafia, there's active human trafficking, some mafia even kidnap teenage girls like 15-17 years old and drive them to other European countries to use them under gun point as sex slaves. Media in European countries do not even bother to write a single article. People are threatened and even murdered (some journalists were murdered in EU for investigating and reporting these problems).

EU government even didn't bother to allow lots of undocumented migrants from all over the world. People from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia has now their own gangs, Turkish has seperate gangs. Grown-up men kill each other and cut each others' head in EU streets. Imagine waking up to take out trash and you will see head.

You might think that what I wrote is incorrect because media doesn't mention these problems, but I have witnessed and witnesses.

I am a critic of right-wing and left-wing so do not assume that I care about politics. I care about unfairness.

For example, Italy is mentioned to be one of the democratic countries; however, there's bureaucracy in all parts of government. I wonder why there was no real arrests of the murderers of Aldo Moro and why in big Italian cities there are lots of scammers (who work for mafia) are not arrested by italian police. Even if you show proof to police, they won't do anything.

I think that EU is not what EU's founding fathers wanted it to be. It is total opposite and there's still a bit of Russian mentality.
Update: 1. Media doesn't report anything about that.
2. Reporters who investigate and try to report or have some information to report are murdered.

I apologize if I caused a confusion.
1 answer 1