Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

Can a wife still be good friends after marriage with her kinky sex partners and FWB's with whom she slept around and had threesomes as well?

How should she introduce them to her husband if she happen to meet them with her husband in party or functions ?

Favorite Answer

I will give the longest possible answer. I will make the assumption the OP is the wife asking about her husband. If that assumption is wrong my answer is still fine.....

Party/Function.... So "The Club", right? A slosh/munch - BDSM style right not business meetings lol.

How you should introduce them: This is Mike, Alice, John, Matt, Alyssa, Moreen, Joshua, Paul, Tim, Patricia, Melinda, Donald, Marko and Linda. Then when he talks about how hot Alyssa, Melinda and John were listen closely...... How else should you?

Were there many more? Introduce them. He knows you are a "sl*t" (confident women whose not ashamed about and enjoys sex/sexuality).... right? He knows, ya? I am only using that term to match the context of the question. But he knows right? He is your husband, he has to right? If you did not tell him and plan on bringing him to local events and he is vanilla oh boy. God d*mn lady....

I'd imagine he is clueless? What is wrong with women. You can't cut kinky out - its an important and relevant part of who you are. It matters... Truthfully more than he does probably even if we never admit that. Its not a light switch, you don't just turn it on or off. You have to be like me, right? You've seen people just wrecked trying to deny/cut it off. Also it is your husbands job to help you continue to explore and embrace this great part of you.

My 'wife' told me. We talked about it. The solution was simple. She is not to talk to them without me ever. If they say, "hi" shes not to be rude but remove herself as quick as possible. If not I am allowed to hurt them. She can expect the same from me too 100% of the time - two way street. Most people get it, we go to clubs and events. They literally see her naked with me. They leave her alone though. Idle chitchat is fine.

That is it, we talked about it and agreed to these "terms". I knew ahead of time, so did lots of people (oh boy). No issues at all.....

• Koushik5 months agoReport

marriage as its not a big thing for them to sleep around and its their habits from before which wont go easily. And she has nothing to hidefrom her exes as they already saw all herparts n got to use it from every angle

NO AND WHNY WOULD YOU?Your husband obviously doesn't know about your past. It would have been a deal breaker for me and most likely for him.

Of course not. .

Often people in the kink community are able to compartmentalize sex so there's little to no emotional component to it. This is the opposite of how sex within a marriage is so understand that what she shared with them is totally different from what she shares with her spouse. Bearing this in mind (and if she takes her marital vows seriously) it's likely not a problem for her to maintain platonic relationships with these people. Whether to introduce them to her husband would come down to circumstance. If someone's just standing there and it would be rude to not make an introduction she should go ahead and follow regular social norms on that. But she shouldn't go out of her way to seek these people out and have them meet her husband.

• RP

Yes, she can. The way to introduce someone like that is either friend, or close friend, depending upon how specific or explicit she wants to be.

• boj

Yes she can if she asking for trouble in her marriage. She should leave her past in the past be friendly with those people if she ever sees them but leave them alone unless husband is okay with it and allowed to do the same with his past lovers.

• Koushik5 months agoReport

But if the husband did'nt have any past partners but he has to face his wife's exes now

• AJ

Is her husband a swinger like her? are they swinging together? if yes, there really is no issue, then.

I don't think so. She's made a change of choice in lifestyles. Honor it. Don't remain "friends" of any sort with these previous partners and when running into them with her husband, simply introduce them as people she knew long ago and be civil. And rather remote.