Is Dad's Old Fashioned Cream Soda any good?

My friend told me the other day that this soda called Dad's Cream is really good, but he didn't want to share some with me as he is a huge fan of it, as I caught him in the corner of oit living room, drinking some all for himself. I'm thinking of buying a bottle or two next time I go to the grocery store. Can anyone tell me if Dad's Cream is a good soda? Thanks !

I ran to the grocery store, I bought a sex pack of Dad's Cream, I tried it, it's excellent. My only complain is that I dropped some on my arm, and it's a little bit sticky, but other than that, I really love Dad's Cream now.

*six pack

• JetDoc

Dad's also makes a really good old fashioned Root Beer.

Cream Soda's kinda gross. There's a reason it's not the drink of choice like cola. You should try a bottle if you haven't had it. Though, you probably won't be going back for more.

• Janet

It is a very good soda ... IF you like Cream Soda.

I like it , yes it's tasty.

I enjoy Cream Soda.  But everyone has different tastes.  You may or may not enjoy it.  The only way to tell, is TRY IT>

It tastes no better or worse than A&W to me.