Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 months ago

Blink 182 sucks. Can anyone dispute that?

While your question is subjective and a matter of taste, I agree.

they are goddddd

• Andrew

I'm not at all familiar with their music, so I haven't got a dog in the race when it comes to their reputation. But considering that you've been asking this question - or some version of it, on this forum for years now, it would seem that you're quite an odd duck. There are literally thousands of bands and artists that I don't care for, but I don't waste time slagging them off online because if I don't like something, I don't pay it any mind. You however, seem to be totally and completely obsessed with this band. It's similar to how the most vocal opponents of gays are actually gay themselves. If you didn't like this band, you wouldn't be compelled to continually post about them and attempt to initiate a dialogue with other people about their merit or lack thereof. You obviously harbour some attraction for them, and for some bizarre reason it leads you to post these silly and repetitive and inane queries about them, and to do so anonymously like a yellow lily-livered spineless cur. I'm guessing that you're not exactly batting a thousand in life.

i thought they died in a plane crash

• Brian

Would you rather listen to the Spice Girls?

• Lila

Maybe they do but there are other bands that suck more.

Not me, I'm not a fan.