Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

What's wrong with this site?

This site has a new look and layout. why? it looks terrible and makes no sense

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It stinks,luckily it went back.

I tried 3 browsers couldn't answer anything.

It went to page showed a little then went blank.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They had no more reasons to do changes.

Now it's frustrating and retarded.

Yahoo do÷s this crap all the time withoit anyone's permission.

I lost all of my college email files and documents many years ago when Yahoo reset. I wanted to sue them.

• 2 months ago

your absolutely right ,,,it mind boggling

• 2 months ago

I switched from Internet Explorer to Firefox and now it's working.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What's wrong with it ?....Just about everything,

Lv 7
    2 months ago

As previously asked MANY times before your post, there's a new format being tested (for possible general roll out). It's not being well received, thus far.

Whenever you have a question about Yahoo Answers, do a search using the search bar at the top of the page OR peek in the Yahoo Answers subcategory and scan the questions posted for the past day or two. You'll often find your question already asked and answered (possibly multiple times).

• comment of basic model are used for people in mattered statistical relations to feel comfortable about transcripts leading on the opinionated realistically smart fone.

• i agree it is very bad, they have made avatars smaller too, and on asking a question, you can't see the avatar pictures anymore.

• 2 months ago

It Sucks. Cant leave comments.

• Grey2 months agoReport

just hit the comment bubble icon

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have no idea, it is similar things that have come and gone in the past for short times. If this continue, I will no longer use this site.

• 2 months ago

The alt and title text attributes help search engines decipher the subject of an image and therefore when to include it in search results. Broken images provide a poor user experience for readers and therefore can cause websites to rank less prominently.

If images are a cornerstone of your website, optimizing them could be important. If not, optimizing images shouldn't necessarily be your top priority. Optimizing images that don't add much to your content may not make sense if you have a list of more severe SEO issues that could be tackled first.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.