Best way to quit job effective immediately. (nevada state)?

I have had a job, been there not even 3 months. so no vacation time or anything like that built up. This job has caused me a lot of physical and mental pain (headaches, anxiety, lack of sleep etc). I had an interview that went really well today and have a second interview tomorrow. I am trying to plan ahead in... show more I have had a job, been there not even 3 months. so no vacation time or anything like that built up. This job has caused me a lot of physical and mental pain (headaches, anxiety, lack of sleep etc). I had an interview that went really well today and have a second interview tomorrow.

I am trying to plan ahead in case I get offered this job. It is a lower stress job, part time..just to give myself a mental break because I have been having panic attacks etc.

The employee handbook states we are "at will" employment. So if i get this job I will be putting in notice effective immediately due to my health. What is the best way to do this...beginning of the day, end of the day on a day off? How would I go about it?