What's a good hourly pay for a recent college grad?

So I got a job offer that I would be making $14 an hour. That would put my gross at 1021$. Then I had a second job offer at 13$ an hour with commission. The job I accepted is something that I thought about doing for a long time and I took it so It would be a good foot in the door. I am going to have to start... show more So I got a job offer that I would be making $14 an hour. That would put my gross at 1021$. Then I had a second job offer at 13$ an hour with commission. The job I accepted is something that I thought about doing for a long time and I took it so It would be a good foot in the door. I am going to have to start paying loans in December. Is $14 an hour good for a recent graduate? My friends seem like they get paid more but it's hard for me to get paid that much. I just want opinions on
Update: Also one is for an admin assistant ($14 per hour) and the other one is a leasing consultant (13$ per hour with commission)