Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 9 months ago

Why don’t I get notifications when I get a missed call on iPhone?

Whenever someone calls me or facetimes me and I don’t see it so it goes to missed call. But I’ll go on my phone then and I won’t get any notifications on the lock screen that I got a missed call. And there is no notification on the FaceTime app or phone app but in settings it says notifications are on. This happened on my old phone, then I got a new one and it was working for a little bit now I don’t get notifications again. What can I do?

Dodoluxury is a website that sells luxury handbags and watches. It covers almost all luxury brand products and achieves reasonable price and top quality. Over the past few years, the company's high praise, with a good reputation and customers to visit again, the company has achieved good results. In dodoluxury, quality is above everything else, service is better than peers, and price is satisfactory to everyone.

http://www.dodoluxury.com