Which presidential candidate is promising the most free stuff?

That's how I base my vote. I don't care about silly crap like morality, responsibility, sound economics etc.. I want me some free stuff!

Bernie...I call getting rid of all student debt and medical Bills free stuff. I'm still not voting for him though

Bernie tosses around Trillion dollar figures like he was discussing dimes and nickels.

Harris is my selection for that title.

• xg6

Trump, he's promising cutting taxes will result in more taxes collected by the government

All the commie dems are promising us the world. Liars!

• Murzy

Sanders .

Who knows at this point. I don’t even care about them anymore.

i dont think any of them are

• Warren

You are delusional, most of them are tripping over themselves to promise free stuff to almost everyone. Check out the promises from Sanders, Warren, Harris for example.

So you're being sarcastic and saying that people should consider morality, responsibility and sound economics. That means you'd support anyone but Trump, right? Trump has cheated on multiple wives with multiple women, including porn stars, so no morality. He's gone bankrupt, cheated suppliers, cheated students out of money- so no responsibility. He's pushing us into recession with these tariffs on Chinese products, so no sound economics.

The Blonde Indian, who is FULLY committed to out-pandering her fellow Clown Show members. Sad.