Dream Meaning?

So, I had this dream a few weeks ago. I was in what seemed to be a darkened room. I saw myself standing in front of a man in black hooded cloak. His face to some would have been considered beautiful. Anyways, I was telling him of Erik's deformity (from Gaston Leroux ' s The Phantom of the Opera). And his... show more So, I had this dream a few weeks ago. I was in what seemed to be a darkened room. I saw myself standing in front of a man in black hooded cloak. His face to some would have been considered beautiful. Anyways, I was telling him of Erik's deformity (from Gaston Leroux ' s The Phantom of the Opera). And his face changed slowly to it. Amber eyes peered down at me. With a sort of sadness in them. Anyways he soon brought his face down to the bare part of my neck/shoulder. I don't know if he kissed it or what. I was wearing the same t-shirt & basketball shorts that I had worn to bed that night. But that is where I woke up.

I've dreamed of this man multiple times before.. 4 years ago, I dreamed of him, incl. Box 5 in the Palais Garnier. Though this was before I even read the book.. Just would like some thoughts on this whole thing. Thanks!🙏
Update: A little while ago, I had a dream where I stood at the side of a mirror while a pair golden ~ amber eyes suddenly appeared looking at me. I reacted with saying, " What the heck?". The scene skips for a second and I see the back of a man (similar to the pic). Then I'm in a theater box, looking to see... show more A little while ago, I had a dream where I stood at the side of a mirror while a pair golden ~ amber eyes suddenly appeared looking at me. I reacted with saying, " What the heck?". The scene skips for a second and I see the back of a man (similar to the pic). Then I'm in a theater box, looking to see how this man could hide in. ( I had whispered to myself, " How could that man hide in here?"). The box had red and gold as the colors in it. The dream ended with me looking at a column.
Update 2: That was the dream from 4 years ago.
1 answer 1