What kind of "psi gift" do I have?

Some say it's empathic while others telepathy. I'll explain what I do and then can you tell me what you think. I can tell when someone is thinking about me. Initially, there are no thoughts or feelings about the person thinking about me but I just know. I do then, try to understand what it is that they... show more Some say it's empathic while others telepathy. I'll explain what I do and then can you tell me what you think.

I can tell when someone is thinking about me. Initially, there are no thoughts or feelings about the person thinking about me but I just know. I do then, try to understand what it is that they want but I get what I think it is that they thinking or feeling but I'm not positive or sure really. I just know when they are thinking about me.

When some1 has a passing thought about me like oh I like her shoes but then carries on with other thoughts not about me (for example), all I know is that I know they were thinking "something about me" then I get an anxiety attack mild or strong. When someone is deeply thinking about me (for example) I was in the church the other day praying, the priest on the otherside of the church was praying in his head for me, I know he was praying for me. Or when my ex saw me across the street while I was walking away, I turned my head to look back because I felt him thinking about me well some1 thinking about me, what that was I don't know, I just felt the thinking.

I'm only asking because I have really bad anxiety and I think it's because I sense when others are thinking about me and I mildy can tell (i'm guessing) what it was they were feeling/thinking. I just want to be able to use it so I can stop feeling so anxious all the time.

Can any 1 who has the same thing or has knowledge what kind of gift I have so I can learn to control it?
Update: Yes, I know others will leave rude comments because that's life but Please don't let that deter you from helping me. Ty. I'm just trying to get ahold of what's going on with me.
Update 2: @care411 thank you so much. No, I'm not the one who reached out to you before. A lot of what you pointed out is really interesting. I always thought everyone can do what I do (to feel others' intentions out before I see looks or facial expressions for protection reasons. I thought everyone can do that. I... show more @care411 thank you so much. No, I'm not the one who reached out to you before. A lot of what you pointed out is really interesting. I always thought everyone can do what I do (to feel others' intentions out before I see looks or facial expressions for protection reasons. I thought everyone can do that. I have moderate agoraphobia the past 3 years because of the trauma I've experienced and It's effecting my life so badly
Update 3: that I'm forced to do something about this. I like what you said about not reading thoughts but instead i'm feeling the energy of people but I still feel like it is direct energy from others thoughts but I do think it's a mixture of energy as you said. I can do other gifts as well but it's the... show more that I'm forced to do something about this. I like what you said about not reading thoughts but instead i'm feeling the energy of people but I still feel like it is direct energy from others thoughts but I do think it's a mixture of energy as you said. I can do other gifts as well but it's the feeling of others and aborbing it that is ruining my life. It's just getting worse and worse.
Update 4: I can feel spirits too, when they are around, there is a buzzing feeling on my left shoulder blade and it stays there till they leave. I'd like it if u can give more info on how to control this to get back the life I once had. Oh and yes, what u said attracting negative people. it's worse because I can... show more I can feel spirits too, when they are around, there is a buzzing feeling on my left shoulder blade and it stays there till they leave.

I'd like it if u can give more info on how to control this to get back the life I once had. Oh and yes, what u said attracting negative people. it's worse because I can feel their energy as well. It's affecting my self-esteem n other negative aftermaths. TY for ur help, very helpful even if you don't respond about how to control this as I can do research.
1 answer 1