I lost power overnight to 3 outlets in my kitchen.?

One I had a window unit. One a microwave and another a small grill.

But they are on different walls.

Worked yesterday, not today. Checked fuse box. None were tripped but I turned them all off & on.

Everything else in the kitchen and rest of house works.

Suggestions?

Thanks

• Eva

Do you have a GFI outlet in your kitchen? They have buttons (usually 1 red and 1 black) in between the outlets. If it is tripped it needs to be reset as it cuts off power to any outlets near it. They are used in bathrooms and kitchens to protect against shock where there may be water present.

look for a GFCI outlet and reset it. If it pops again, disconnect everything on it and reset, then reconnect one at a time until you find the cause.

btw -- what is a "window unit"? air conditioners [if that's what it is] should have own dedicated circuit, not be running on a kitchen circuit.

Source(s): grampa

Usually the kitchen is all one circuit, though an electric range has its own. Being in different walls means nothing. If those three still don’t work then there is probably a short or a broken wife somewhere. You need an electrician. And perhaps a more robust circuit if using three energy hogging appliance at one.

You flipped the breakers off and on...so it is something out of the range of SIMPLE. Call an electrician and tell him over the phone what it is and what you did. He will be prepared with the right tools...and testing equipment.