Do I have an STD?

Hi everyone so I m just in a wierd position in my life and dont have anyone to go to to talk about this topic. So I m 21 year old male and still a virgin. I ve never had sex or gotten oral sex or anything like that, but I have these tiny white bumps on the shaft of my penis that never go away. I don t think it... show more Hi everyone so I m just in a wierd position in my life
and dont have anyone to go to to talk about this topic. So I m 21 year old male and still a virgin. I ve never had sex or gotten oral sex or anything like that, but I have these tiny white bumps on the shaft of my penis that never go away. I don t think it could be an STD in any sort of way, and my parents or the doctors never told me if I was born with anything. I do remember getting a shot when I was in my early teens that was said to prevent genital warts. I just want to know what these are and before I have sex, i want to know if they will affect the girl or if she will be turned off by them. I just really hate this because girls really like me but I m embarrassed to do anything with them and I ve lied to people about being a virgin