Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

Idk whats wrong w me, I guess? lol /:?

ive been seeing a guy off and on for 6 months. finally we re official and living together. we re so in love; its blatant as fxk lol. sex is great, home life is great, jobs r great. both of us def agreeing on a set future. i believe in him and he trusts in me vice versa.. ive been thru some **** as has he but.. he brings peace to my hell; i bring light to his dark. BUT im suddenly having mf BABY fever?! I think maybe he d be down but not like "trying trying".. just seein how it goes lmfao

You've moved way too fast but perhaps if you're both older with lots of relationship experience you'll be one of those rare couples who can actually stay together after moving in prematurely. But of course you wouldn't bring a baby into this insecure situation. So if in a couple of years you're still together that would be the time to consider parenthood. Just because you have "BABY fever" doesn't mean you're fit to raise a child at this point. The best way to kill a brand new relationship like yours is to introduce morning sickness, stretch marks, childbirth and midnight feedings into the equation. Do this too soon and you will be a single mom with all the struggles that entails.

You sure have been through some *** if you can live with him after 6 months and 6 mins of being 'official' and while you are still in the 'honeymoon' period you suddenly want to produce a baby. imfao you need your head examined. I think he would be a bit 'down' as you call it.

Uh, yeah you sound like you'd make great parents?! lmmfao