Christians: What do you think of my life analogy regarding this life & eternity?

This life could be likened to a dream when sleeping. Eternity - This life - Eternity ...is likened to... Awake - Dream - Awake When in a dream, it may seem like reality. But being awake before and after the dream is really reality. When in this life, it seems like reality. But being in eternity, which encompasses... show more This life could be likened to a dream when sleeping.

Eternity - This life - Eternity
...is likened to...
Awake - Dream - Awake

When in a dream, it may seem like reality. But being awake before and after the dream is really reality.
When in this life, it seems like reality. But being in eternity, which encompasses everything including all perceivable time in this temporary life, is actual reality.

Since eternity encompasses everything, we (those headed back to eternity) technically never left eternity. This is an experience within eternity, much like a dream is an experience within your awake life. Those who are in this dream (this temporary life) that are still connected to awake life (eternity) have the gift of prophecy.

Since eternity encompasses everything, everything in this temporary life already happened.

Another analogy: A storybook.

Life - Storybook - Life ...can be likened to... Eternity - This life - Eternity.

(Since our minds are limited, I have to apply some linear sense to eternity)

Please let me know what you think of this concept and analogy.
Update: I am also saying that dying from this life is like waking up from a dream. You suddenly find yourself back in actual reality.
Update 2: The following verses affirm that we were in eternity before this temporary life:
Romans 8:28-30; Galatians 1:15-16; Ephesians 1:4-5