Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

What does she like me and what should I do?

There’s this girl who I used to like and we were really close and she liked me however, due to my anxiety, I was afraid that she would reject me and then my mates managed to mess it up by being idiots towards her and not gonna lie my reaction made it worse.

We’ve had a break away from each other for a couple of months and we’ve became friends again. I feel like she still likes me but she’s acting slightly cool at times. What do I do because I really like her?

So I messed it up and we haven't spoke in months again

• Steve

Apologize for the behavior of your friends. She will like that. If you have anxiety, it will be good for you to step up and do the right thing like that. You’ll both feel better, and she’ll probably be less “cool” around you.

• Morgan9 months agoReport

Thanks

You may need to just keep your "mates" out of it. Involving friends in your romances usually destroys those relationships.

Stop associating with those that treated her poorly, to begin with.

Tell her.. .......

• Morgan9 months agoReport

I don’t know because we’ve only just became friends again and I would like to try and get closer again before doing that