Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 months ago

If vampires were real wpuld you marry one?

Definitely. What could be sexier than a woman who never ages AND has freaky blood-soaked sex

Sounds awesome

Nope, My blood type is O positive, I would be concerned he wanted to marry me to have a continuous supply of blood

Yes I would especially if the vampire was under 30 before she turned! She'd be beautiful forever! Even when I'm about to die of old age, she'd still look amazing and beautiful. And I had a vampire fetish loooooong before erotic vampire movies existed and loooong before vampire love stories existed.

No I would not knowingly marry a vampire, it would mean I would become his blood supplier

A vampire is a dead person possessed by a demon, the problem is, Rigor mortise generally sets in about three to four hours after death, peaks at 12 hours and after this happens the body is totally stiff and unable to have movement, so the demon can no longer have control over the body, it's to damn stiff to move.

Vampires aren't real and no i would not marry one.

No, I would want us to die around the same time. I wouldn’t them to be lonely the next couple thousand years

• Cogito

But they're not.

What ifs are pointless.

Suppose they get up in the middle of the night and are thirsty?