Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 8 months ago

If vampires were real wpuld you marry one?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Definitely. What could be sexier than a woman who never ages AND has freaky blood-soaked sex

Sounds awesome

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Nope, My blood type is O positive, I would be concerned he wanted to marry me to have a continuous supply of blood

• 8 months ago

Yes I would especially if the vampire was under 30 before she turned! She'd be beautiful forever! Even when I'm about to die of old age, she'd still look amazing and beautiful. And I had a vampire fetish loooooong before erotic vampire movies existed and loooong before vampire love stories existed.

• 8 months ago

No I would not knowingly marry a vampire, it would mean I would become his blood supplier

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

A vampire is a dead person possessed by a demon, the problem is, Rigor mortise generally sets in about three to four hours after death, peaks at 12 hours and after this happens the body is totally stiff and unable to have movement, so the demon can no longer have control over the body, it's to damn stiff to move.

Vampires aren't real and no i would not marry one.

• 8 months ago

No, I would want us to die around the same time. I wouldn’t them to be lonely the next couple thousand years

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

But they're not.

What ifs are pointless.

• 8 months ago

Suppose they get up in the middle of the night and are thirsty?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.