I drive a Toyota camry and hit a curb so terribly bad at full speed. now my suspension system is destroyed. what is exactly the problem ?

I also had another incident of hitting a cone and the cone getting stuck in my axle . Now I can barely drive my car

What exactly is the problem ? What components are destroyed and what do I need to do to fix it ? How much will it cost ?

The problem is your driving.

Yes, your suspension system is probably completely destroyed, and probably a lot of other components and systems are heavily damaged. I'm guessing your steering, transmission, brakes and possibly engine are seriously messed up.. That's how it happens when you crash into a curb at high speed.

Nobody here can guess what it will cost, but it's probably more than you can afford. And while a Camry may be a relatively cheap car (I have one, they're great), the parts for them are not. Unlike the vehicle itself, parts do not depreciate.

You need to seriously learn how to drive. At the rate you're going, someone will end dying a very ugly death due to your driving skills.

• F

The main problem is the Camry is such a boring car , you probably fell asleep. Get something more exciting and it shouldn't happen again.

• zipper

You bent the under carriage and you need to learn how to drive. Get it fixed before you kill yourself or someone else.

Sounds like should not you driving.

The framistram is bent and the carbuncle is destroyed. How are we to guess what you messed up by hitting the curb?

In the off chance you aren't trolling, the only way to know is to have it towed to a mechanic.

Ask around friends/family if they can recommend someone reasonable and reliable.

You'll need a lot of parts replaced. Also, check for frame damage. Your insurance should be taking care of this.

Sound like you shouldn't be driving!!

• george9 months agoReport

Neither should you

Maybe it's a good thing you can't drive at this time. Take some lessons.

• Starway2349 months agoReport

don't speak to me like that and get off my yahoo answers if you don't have the knowledge to answer my question.

• Mark

You probably bent your wheel (no, tires are not "wheels")*. Not the cheapest fix in the world, but it's better than having the whole frame bent.

*I did something like this years ago. It was snowing and of course a traffic signal turned red. I probably just should have "run" it, since there was no traffic on the cross street, but being a good boy, I braked, and ended up skidding into the curb, bending the wheel.)