How can I anonymously tell my friend that her boyfriend is cheating?

I recently learned that a close friend of mine’s boyfriend is cheating on her with a coworker, but I know she won’t believe it if she hears it from me because she already knows that I don’t like him, and she defends him to me constantly, and I know that if it comes from me she’ll tell him that it was me. However,... show more I recently learned that a close friend of mine’s boyfriend is cheating on her with a coworker, but I know she won’t believe it if she hears it from me because she already knows that I don’t like him, and she defends him to me constantly, and I know that if it comes from me she’ll tell him that it was me. However, at his work it’s pretty much common knowledge that he’s a cheater, so my plan was to make a fake Facebook account and claim to be someone who knows about it through that source. However, her boyfriend is good with computers and I’m worried about him being able to track it back to me somehow. He can be very violent and abusive and I just want to get my friend out of this awful situation before he has her completely brainwashed. They haven’t been together for long and she already talks about marrying him. What precautions can I take so that no one ever finds out it was me?