Would you ignore a child whose kicking the wall?

I did this at one point in the quiet room at school when I was six years old and my teachers basically just ignored it and I eventually stopped once I realized that they weren't coming back in. However when I did this at home my stepmother came in immediately and told me to stop kicking the wall ( the wall at... show more I did this at one point in the quiet room at school when I was six years old and my teachers basically just ignored it and I eventually stopped once I realized that they weren't coming back in. However when I did this at home my stepmother came in immediately and told me to stop kicking the wall ( the wall at my house didn't feel very strong so she was probably afraid I'd kick a hole in the wall). As for the question well I think it depends on how strong the wall is, For example if it's a strong wall then in that case yes I definitely agree with ignoring it. If It's the type of wall that can be damaged easily then no I wouldn't ignore it because if they end up damaging the wall then that's bad. So do you agree with ignoring behavior like this?
7 answers 7