Is reading comprehension is at the 12th grade level and math at 6th grade level in 3rd grade will she be placed in the gifted program?

Update: Oh I do have the written expression scoring but our district just uses reading and math for the gate program. They don’t look at science, history, language, and those scores. I will post the rest of the report when I get home. I agree that the math isn’t as obvious until she gets older. They don’t do pre algebra in... show more Oh I do have the written expression scoring but our district just uses reading and math for the gate program. They don’t look at science, history, language, and those scores. I will post the rest of the report when I get home. I agree that the math isn’t as obvious until she gets older. They don’t do pre algebra in 3rd grade for example at least in my district. And she likes reading and writing better than math.