Should I tell my university one of the recruiters they bring in on a regular basis sexually harassed me?

This guy crossed the line several times before I cut off all communication. He would text me things like how he masturbates in a tanning bed and how he thought I was hot, had a nice *** etc. I only “flirted” with him once on my birthday when he knew I was out drinking with friends when he said I was hot and I told him to come to the club where I was at. He didn’t come thank god but a few day later i told him to leave me alone. As stupid as this sounds he kept telling me he was going to make me a monster by the time it came time for me to graduate and he said he was giving me special treatment. I need some opinions I’m worried some 18 year old girl will fall for it longer than I did. This guy constantly comes into classes to talk to students and is at networking events. Ps he’s married with a daughter ughh

I'd report it to the college officials, sure. They should know about such things.

• emerald8 months agoReport

But am I in the wrong because of when I told him to come to the club?

Yes. If he's doing this to you so flagrantly there are likely other victims at your school. So try to find some allies on this so that when you make the report you're not the lone voice in the wilderness.

You should definitely report him.

REPORT. HIM. NOW.

Don't ever take that **** from anyone. Snitch on his ***.

You are at Uni and you actually have to ask our opinion as to whether to tell someone in authority about a sexual predator who is invited into college to talk to students? I thought Uni students had sensible brains in their skulls.

• emerald9 months agoReport

I just don’t know if they’ll consider sexual harassment since I told him to come to the club when I was drunk. I’m sorry if it’s stupid but I’m actually concerned

• Alan H

Indeed you should AND report it to the police

• emerald8 months agoReport

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. Do not stay silent. Please don't, you'll only be hurting yourself in the end, suffering silently. Sexual harassment is serious and let that ***** know that shi.t wasn't ok. I hate seeing people get away with things like that. Don't stay silent and speak up.

• emerald8 months agoReport