Which streaming service should I keep- Netflix or Hulu?

Currently, I have both Netflix and Hulu, but I want to drop one of them. It’s not because of the cost, but because I am at work a lot and don’t have time to watch a lot of TV. I usually only have time to watch about an hour or two per day. So, I really don’t need two streaming services. So, I would like to drop one... show more Currently, I have both Netflix and Hulu, but I want to drop one of them. It’s not because of the cost, but because I am at work a lot and don’t have time to watch a lot of TV. I usually only have time to watch about an hour or two per day. So, I really don’t need two streaming services. So, I would like to drop one of them but I can’t decide. Hulu has a lot of great licensed TV shows like Law & Order SVU, Bones, CSI and The X Files. But Netflix, on the other hand, has a lot of great exclusive content and a better selection of movies to watch. Not to mention, they have a decent selection of 4K content, which is great since I have a 4K TV. So I’m torn about which one to pick.

Any suggestions? Why one should I keep- Netflix or Hulu?
4 answers 4