Rightman asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 months ago

Why is the so-called pro-Brexit media laying out the red carpet and giving Dave Cam so much media space?

Jee he's practically got his own channel!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

For some reason the media seem to think people are interested in the fact the man has a BOOK OUT. Frankly I think, like Blair, the man should be IGNORED or at best, locked up. Blair took us into a war we should never have been in, and Cam has taken the country into a major conflict because he allowed the Referendum, of all the things in his manifesto, to go ahead. And this was done without the public, or him it seems because he'd not anticipated the country not following his lead, KNOWING what the result of a Leave vote would be. He had no choice but to resign, but in reality, he probably should have stayed put and sorted out the result of his actions. So he cruises off into wherever he's been before he penned this book. I can't stand the man's stupid face and turn off the TV if he comes on. I will NOT be watching the upcoming Cameron Years. If nothing else to save my TV from being thrown through the window.

• Rightman
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

Well said

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

something to do with how it works

• 9 months ago

The media is about as pro-Brexit as the Pope is pro-Protestant.

As for all the recent Cameron media coverage, he's got a book out hasn't he, his memoirs, so calling in a few favours from some of his old school buddies in the media wouldn't go amiss now would it, nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say-no-More, know-what-I-mean-harry.

Circles within circles, within circles.................................

• P
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

The media, particularly the BBC as part of the establishment, are overwhelmingly pro EU.

That's why

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

This is the former prime minister and best friend of the current prime minister who is speaking about a topical subject.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

to feed the fires they love the pain you are in its what they do to make money they support money he is money like Trump

• 9 months ago

It's a bigger news story than "Grandma's whippet dies in old-age horror tragedy!"?

The Sun are running that one as a comic strip on page 3!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Because he's got a book out, and he's giving the inside story

• 9 months ago

The media is not pro-Brexit. It is impartial.

David Cameron is getting coverage because he has just published a book about his time in politics. His book gives the inside story (from Cameron's perspective as a recent Prime Minister) of some of our current politicians and of some recent events in politics. That makes it highly newsworthy.

He offers us information we did not have.

Intelligent people like to be well informed so they can make more rational decisions. That is why media coverage is justified by audience numbers.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Normally I'd agree - we should be informed, but I am NOT interested in anything to do with CaMORON, least of all watching a programme on 'The Cameron Years'.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Might be something to do with him having a book out just now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.