Spirits hold me down?

Ok so i had a bad dream today and i dont know what it means. So this is what happened i entered a lucid dream and i had spirits holding me i couldn't move or see them i try call out to my mum but my voice couldnt come out i was fighting to break free but it was so hard then they let me go i try run to my mums... show more Ok so i had a bad dream today and i dont know what it means. So this is what happened i entered a lucid dream and i had spirits holding me i couldn't move or see them i try call out to my mum but my voice couldnt come out i was fighting to break free but it was so hard then they let me go i try run to my mums room but before i could open the door they held on to me again and i try call out to my mum again but i couldn't talk then they let me go and i run into my mums room just to have entered back into my room then they grabbed me again and theu draged me downwards and it was all dark i am still sinking and i still feel spirits holding me while the drag me under i thought i was going ro hell so i started praying but nothing happened and the one of the spirits put his hands in me stomach near my kidneys and it felt like pain mixed in with that feeling of geting hit in the pressure point and then the dream ended. I dont know what in my life caused but could you let me know what this dream means
2 answers 2