What might my dreams mean in this situation?

The first dream I was a police officer and I was investigating a case inside of a graveyard, and we found this huge hole, apparently the guy had a virus or something that ate him from inside and there was blood everywhere. Then I was a person at a castle and there was something going on ouside but I couldn't... show more The first dream I was a police officer and I was investigating a case inside of a graveyard, and we found this huge hole, apparently the guy had a virus or something that ate him from inside and there was blood everywhere. Then I was a person at a castle and there was something going on ouside but I couldn't find out what it was but it sounded like something bad. Afterwards I was the actual me from irl, and there was a strange monster after me and the door wouldn't lock properly, nor could I barricade it, and everytime I woke up and fell back asleep they were still there and I kept trying and trying to keep them away. I eventually saw a glance of their face and they were a humanoid, they looked kinda human but their face was uneven and they had long straight hair and it was super realistic even in the dream and all I can think about is that horrifying face looking at me with their creepy smile.
1 answer 1