I don't know what to feel in this situation, should I feel bad?

I am a 27 year old female. Recently, I got to thinking about the future. The reason I thought about this is because I had a dream about this guy I used to go to high school with, he is single. I just decided to look him up and some other friends from high school and a huge majority of my friends are married or in... show more I am a 27 year old female. Recently, I got to thinking about the future. The reason I thought about this is because I had a dream about this guy I used to go to high school with, he is single. I just decided to look him up and some other friends from high school and a huge majority of my friends are married or in serious relationships.

I am single at the moment and nowhere near marriage or a long term relationship. Even my mom thought I would be married by now too. Although I have no real desire to have children, I would like to get some type of relationship going. Sometimes when I see my friends are married, I feel like left out or I feel like I am going to be lonely forever. I am very attractive but it's a matter of where to find "the one" guy that I can see myself with. Some days it doesn't bother me at all to be independent, other days I think about it more and feel so weird.

I don't know what to feel. Should I feel bad about this?