Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Why Would A Guy Persistently Contact You For 1 Year Straight?

My ex boyfriend has been contacting me for a year straight saying I miss you, we're meant to be together, hey, what's up, and etc.

He calls me and asks to go out. He also emails me.

The thing is, when I saw him again (we went to play pool) he was kind of stand offish. Is it because he's mad he contacted me so much?

Would a guy contact you for a year straight unless he wanted to get back together?

Why would he do this? Does he wanna get back together?

• LP7

Seems like for him the relationship isn't over.He's still holding a grudge.If you can find out what is bothering him maybe it will clear the air between you.End of the day it's your choice what you want to do with your past.Make your life more positive and fuller with supportive people around you.

His options are limited when it comes to the ladies. Tell him that you're not the only girl alive. It's good that you befriended him though, but be careful.

• Orla C

Doesn't matter why he's been at you for a year altogether - this is harassment. Go to the police and report him.

Hes desperate and bitter that he cant find anyone to replace you. His game must be wack if he is still trying to holler at you after a year...He's a weak man....A high valued man would've never even thought about you...Point is, he wants you because he has no other options