Which is the best tasting vegan protein powder?

• Louis

I haven't had them all but I haven't found any to be good taste-wise.

In general, the soy-based ones seem to be the best. Pea and rice-based ones are the worst.

However, you should really re-think your need for a vegan protein powder. They ARE expensive. Plus many of them are full of chemicals and highly processed things like isolate and concentrates.

Most of the people who buy them overestimate their protein needs. And there is only so much protien a person can absorb and utilize per meal.

Try this instead, one cup soy milk, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, and a banana.

400 calories, 17 g protein,

None is good. Processe

Raw Nutritional's Vegan Pro worth every single penny. I have had a lot of regular whey users move to this and enjoy the taste better. It’s really a personal preference.

• Nikhil8 months agoReport

you can buy vegan pro from its official website http://rawnutritional.com
      I have a coupon code for you, If you buy 2 vegan pro then get 1 free by using code: B2G1

I would say Vega sport. very plant based