Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 months ago

Why would anyone date a Leo man?

Conceited, arrogant, selfish.... Superior complex ugh

Tbh...good question. I’m a Cancer woman falling for a Leo man, and even I, the hopeless romantic, can already tell that there’s a dangerous/slippery slope ahead.

I personally find his slight possessiveness/protectiveness over me quite endearing, his intelligence and curiosity of the world alluring, his playfulness adorable, and his smoldering eyes captivating....The charm and fiery passion he has toward me is definitely INTENSE, but I can’t even tell if feeling special/being treated special by a man-whore is really anything special at all. It doesn’t feel as much of a prize, when it seems like anyone can unlock it with just an abundance of complements & flattery, you know?

A Leo would either be a great “friend” (with benefits) or an amazing father/husband...but literally nothing in between. Their need for constant attention is immature, and too much for any one person. So much..that either some side chicks, or his own future children need to be here to help fill that void.

it depends .....

• Benny

Because they're not dumb enough to believe in asstrology.

They’re gravitated by their charm.

• It's psychopath charm. They're dangerous. 🙅‍♂️✋

Their clever Leo.

I guess some people find it charming. And it really is, if it's only a cup of it not the entire tea pot. 

• Laura10 months agoReport

Well, fair enough then. lol

I have to agree though, that leos think they can outsmart everyone. I was in a relationship with one who thought he was heaven and earth, while pretending not to. What a pain of a behaviour. 

• Snoopy

I did in the past. Because the person deceives you initially (basically they lie a lot) and if you have no experience you fall for it. x

But it's good you are being picky.

I dated all signs. So never was in a relationship. Just was there for a guy in the past 8 years and still forced to be but hopefully not for long. Of course it didn't pay off... as he cheated on me in 2013. xx

I don't support anyone anymore other than my family now. And if a guy is mutually interested yes otherwise I don't anymore.

I think if you are gullible or too trusty then you might be deceived and I used to be. Now I'm not and I haven't dated in a while for that reason, but maybe I will eventually. Just waiting for this preliminary hearing to be over.

My last date was with a Pisces and he cheated on me with a Leo. The stuff he said behind my back was so unreal it shocked me. She was cyberstalking+slandering me. I think the fact he had another option was the worst part because then u know the person is fake

Source(s): I was dumb I thought he cared.
    • Snoopy

I honestly don't give a **** about him, I moved on with a far hotter and better guy.

• lala

I agree with DV 8

• Dv8s

Because they're the same.