Is there a way that I can find peace in this loneliness without feeling resent and a creeping hate towards women?

Am a 23 year old guy, and i’ve always wanted female friends, always wanted a girlfriend, always wanted to have my first kiss, always wanted to be in a relationship, and my own family in the future, but women were never even apart of my life to begin with. I’ve asked 4 girls out, and got rejected. Am always alone... show more Am a 23 year old guy, and i’ve always wanted female friends, always wanted a girlfriend, always wanted to have my first kiss, always wanted to be in a relationship, and my own family in the future, but women were never even apart of my life to begin with. I’ve asked 4 girls out, and got rejected. Am always alone and am deeply frustrated, but I try to not show it when am outside. When I think about this problem and the fact that there hasn’t been one girl that’s liked me in all my 23 years of life, I feel overwhelmed and consumed in thought, and I notice a creeping feeling of hate coming from my heart, it’s very tempting to give into it, and I keep trying to remind myself that women have done nothing to me, women don’t owe me anything just like how I don’t owe them anything, but am always alone, and i become lost in thought. I feel like am going to be single forever, and part of it makes me angry, but am not sure who am angry at, the fact that i am not good enough for someone to date me or the fact that no woman has ever given me a chance at a date. I just want to be at peace without feeling any negativity about being single all my life every time. I desire women a lot, but dwelling on the fact that no woman has ever desired me all my life freaking hurts, and it’s hard to take my mind off from this. Does anyone have any ideas on how i can deal with this issue.