Without a legitimate investigation, Kavanaugh was neither confirmed nor absolved of the accusations. It would ...?
have been in his interest to let the FBI do a thorough job. And yet someone decided that was too dangerous. Why?
- ChrisLv 78 months ago
There was no evidence, Sherlock.
- Larry CLv 78 months ago
Your ignorance of truth and facts, tells me you are a true DNC drone.
- MikeLv 78 months ago
He is not going anywhere ,This is part of the DNC dirty tricks stuff .
It is a lie
- JeffreyLv 78 months ago
1. The FBI, at the insistence of the democrats, DID an investigation.
2. The latest alleged accuser has refused to be interviewed.
3. Her friends say she has no recollection of the alleged innocent.
4. This is just another lame disgusting smear by the democrats - A warning to other conservative judges about what will happen to them if they accept a nomination to the Court from Trump.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous8 months ago
Because Trump made a deal with Kennedy to get someone onto the court to help him. He was not going to waste that deal.
- Alvin ColmesLv 78 months ago
The latest news is actually old news. It was reported, looked at and no credible evidence was found. LOL
- BlackjackLv 58 months ago
Yes. We have a rape sympathizer on the SCOTUS. The Handmaid's Tale will soon become a reality.
- u_bin_calledLv 78 months ago
if you can't see the dangers inherent in allowing the State to conduct formal criminal investigations based on unsubstantiated and politically-motivated claims, then you either haven't gotten to that part in school where they teach about stalin and orwell, or you need to go back and do a refresher course...
- Liberal FascistLv 78 months ago
There were no credible accusations. No evidence and no confirmation.
- atheistLv 68 months ago
Not enough evidence to warrant an investigation. Due process of the law.