When they say, “you are the creator/god of your reality”, could that be a literal thing?

I mean literally can you become a God? Where you have the power to manifest and do anything in this physical reality? Other things such as, fly, teleport, never die or die if you choose, walk through walls etc. I’m thinking you could do this through meditation of becoming more aware. But eventually you become so... show more I mean literally can you become a God? Where you have the power to manifest and do anything in this physical reality? Other things such as, fly, teleport, never die or die if you choose, walk through walls etc. I’m thinking you could do this through meditation of becoming more aware. But eventually you become so aware of this reality that you would reach your true self, you would become I AM, your soul would have reached its true purpose so reincarnation would not be needed for you anymore. But this would probably take 100+ years of hardcore meditation.

Its like how they say this physical reality is a dream. When you dream in your sleep, you lack control of the dream because your unaware. But then when you become aware your lucid dreaming, then you have complete control over the dream and you can do literally anything. Same thing in this physical reality/dream, you lack control because your unaware, that’s why some things are physically impossible for you. But then when you become aware of this dream/your physical reality, you have complete control over your reality, and in that sense you would become a God.
But that’s just my theory though do you think it’s possible?