Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 5 months ago

Is this a sign from the universe? This is super creepy (Witchcraft)?

I'm not a huge believer in witchcraft or anything but I think after this experience I am. I had a crush on this guy in my class who I sat by every single day and talked to often. I really wanted him to like me back so I looked up "how to get a guy to like you back." A few pages later, I came across love spells. I didn't want him to be forced to love me. I wanted it to be natural so I followed a spell that was more of a "if he's right give me a sign. If not draw me to the right person" spell. It told me to write down a chant and to repeat it nightly. So I did but after 3 nights I fogot about it and I didn't repeat it anymore. I just left it folded up on my book shelf. This was about 1 week ago. I found out today that the guy moved to another school. My period is also oddly late. I also found out that my best friend is dating my ex (who I still have feelings for,) the scholarship I applied for denied me, and also there's a higher chance that it's going to rain on the day I'm supposed to have my birthday. All of this happened in the same day and the website said I will get results from my spell within a few months or so. Is this the universe telling me not to mess around with any form of witchcraft/magic?

• Dubbs
    Favorite Answer

No, you just had a string of poorly timed instances. Do not be disheartened, this will happen many times throughout life.

Don't get me wrong, I strongly believe witchcraft is real, but it's not all bad and what you did can't really be considered black magic or pervert rituals. You did the right thing, you didn't try to force him to love you, nor did you break the natural order of things. You were just asking for a little bit of love, only you had an unorthodox way of doing so by today's standards.

I believe in magic and if you don't, well that's fine. But you can't expect a spell to work if you don't understand what forces are at work or if you half heartedly believe in it. Not all magic is bad and there is a right way to do it.

The universe isn't punishing you. Even if witchcraft is real, why would it punish something it petmits? Only when you use the craft in a perverse sense to hurt someone or force them to feel something they don't does karma come to collect. Your intentions were good so you can't be condemned for that.

However, the negative events that proceeded your experiment in the occult could be Karma related from a past life if not this one. If you consider the history of occult practitioners, who delved into some pretty dark stuff, their comeuppance didn't always come in this life... the sad part is you can't prove it ever came up at all.

No. It's just life happening as usual. Your period will come at any damn time it wants btw. Most likely on vacations and the most inconvenient time it could possibly happen so be prepared for that.

NO this is not super creepy, a sign of Witchcraft or even much of a coincident. It has to do with life and in life things happen. If you were attemptint to use witch craft, you did a really poor job. Witch craft is like prayer, if you dio not believe nothing will happen. If you do believe something will. But if all you are doing is playing you can create just about any story and make things fit. You are attempting to make to many things fit into a picture that is nonexistent.

This is not super creepy. This is long and tedious, but not super creepy. This is not witchcraft either.

The only love spell that has ever worked is called the Sacred Rite Of The Unbuttoning, and you don't need any studying to cast it. All the other spells, all of them, are pure children's fantasy. Even if you have a bubbling cauldron and a bucket of frog's eyes, there is no such thing as magic that works.

If magic actually worked, people would use it. Nobody would get a job and go to work every day if they could just cast a money spell. If love spells really worked, how many guys would still buy drinks all night and beg for sex? If magic can change your appearance, why are there still so many fat women slugging it out at the gym?

I'm going to be a little more specific than the universe I think it's almighty God trying to tell you hey buddy don't mess around with witchcraft because that's what I said in the Bible. witchcraft and divination comes to you courtesy of the sons of God that left their position in heaven and came down to earth and mated with human females. Their actions were not approved of by almighty God. It's not a good idea to mess around with knowledge provided by people that broke God's laws bad things can happen to you or others.