Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 9 months ago

Do you get anxiety on air planes and if so, how do you get through it?

• TedEx

I seem to get a little twinge of anxiety as the plane taxis to the end of the runway, for taakeoff but once those engine start cranking up, I'm ok.

Taking flight lessons got rid of my anxiety on commercial flights

Remember this:

Alcohol helps.

I usually try to make the person sitting next to me nervous.

Or, if its a particularly attractive woman sitting next to me, I will try to find ways to as subtly as possible, make her horny

Source(s): nothing

Yes - I no longer enjoy flying - I get especially anxious when landing, although in the unusually high number of crashes in recent months, most happen on take-off.......and the only crash Concorde ever had was also on take-off (everyone killed).

• bo

usually start drinking before I get on the plane

• Erik

I used to get a little nervous, until I realized that the pilot knows a hundred times more about flying than I do, and he's OK with it.

There is one unimproved air strip a few hundred miles North of here that scares the KRAP out of me and I have yet to land there by myself.

• Jay P

Nope, I'm good while flying. The only thing I have difficulty doing is falling asleep during a flight ( and no, I'm not a pilot or another member of the flight crew... ).

I pretend that I am a child of Zeus the Thunderer, The Rain-god, Lord of the Sky, The Cloud- Gatherer, Supreme god, and Ruler of Olympus. I would have no reason the fear the sky, the sky should fear me!!!! It's really quite fun to do so.