Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 5 months ago

Do Liverpool have the edge for the Prem even at this early stage after City's slip up?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe so now unless they get an injury to an important player

• Betty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not in the next 10 years !!!!

• 5 months ago

Liverpool are excellent slippers; they have never won the English Premier League.

• 5 months ago

Of course they don't have the edge, it's only September!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Pep Guardiola is under immense pressure to deliver European Success - there is just absolutely no way, no way at all he can be excused for fecking up in Europe this year given how much billions of £££ they've spent in the last 5 or 6 years trying ever so hard to win the damn thing.

Surely this is the year they'll focus on that and may be forgiven for finishing 2nd in the League to Liverpool ?

This is why I believe we should put all our eggs in two baskets this year not three - focus on:

a) Winning the Premier League

b) Try and Reach FA Cup Final

c) have a 'pop' at retaining the CL, less stress easier to defend it lol

i know some of you might think im a bit deluded, but I actualy honestly think we might OVER ACHIEVE and do better than what most peopel think we'll do.

our team is just beautifully assembled and the chemistry between the players is the best in europe right now nothing can compare.

Fabinho is improving leaps and bounds in midfield, hes like a tornado hes EVERYWHERE !

Firmino - some people think theres 5 of them on the pitch - he MOVES EVERY WHERE ! ^_^

And Salah - well hes unstoppable.

and Mane, well hes just majestic.

We got a ROCK in defence and perhaps the words best CB in Virgil Van Djyke.

To top it all off, we are HUNGRIER than last season - Jurgen Klopp has issued a warning to the Premier League and to the world , that this Liverpool side and its players WANT MORE !

WE want MORE ! ^_^

lol

So, i expect a 7th European Cup - distinguishing any doubts in peoples minds of just how great this Liverpool side is, playing football out of this world at times - and to win the Premier League with two games to spare.

We'll meet City in the Semi Finals or Final of the 2020 CL :-D

FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Manchester United

so there is a SMALL CHANCE of a TREBLE ! ^_^

YNWA

6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

• 5 months ago

Early days yet. Ask towards the end of the season.

• Depends on how soon Allison returns. They're a different team with him in goal and they will need him.

• 5 months ago

Yes because City have dropped points in games they should have won, they should be on 15 points so it's a major blow to their morale to be 5pts behind already.

• 5 months ago

Liverpool to Bottle it like always in the end

• Monny
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Have to say yes. Appalling start to the season by City.

Liverpool couldn t capitalise on a 7 point lead last time but 5 points already is huge. Long way to go of course but at this stage they definitely have the edge.

• ...Show all comments
    • I think 20 games 0 defeats

then we fecking lost to you guys on 3rd Jan 2018 at Ethiad , 2-1

https://www.premierleague.com/match/38514

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.