Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 9 months ago

Is everyone else as surprised as me that Smith went really cheaply yesterday in the final test?

• Betty

I certainly am,but then I suppose even the best batsman in the world at some stage has to have a slip up.

No I'm not surprised because he isn't a god

I wasn't. It's very difficult for even the best to keep up the pace he was at.

The biggest surprise to me was that Paine kept Warner for the entire five Tests. He was practically useless throughout and should have been sat down after the third Test.

Not really, nobody has ever top-scored in every innings of a series , he was due to fail.

The leg-gully trick was used successfully on Bradman in 1946-47, it was a brilliant tactic back then and apparently still works.

• carrie

It was a miracle that we got him out, It was a great ball by Stuart Broad caught by Ben Stokes.