Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

I like a girl in my friendship group?

I'm the only male, and group has 4 other girls. I have a crush on one of them, i used to think she fancied me too but not too sure anymore. We see each other at uni once a week but after this semester we wont have any classes together. How should i proceed? (if i even should?)

Didn't I say ask her Stanley? YOU SURE DID, ASK HER. ;-)

Try to get her in a situation that it's super relaxed and it's just you and her. Perhaps invite her for a study session in a lounge area. Make some jokes or whatever you usually do that's fun and then say, okay, the real reason I asked you here is that I want to ask you something that I've been wanting to ask you for some time. I really love spending itme with you and would love it if I could take you out sometime.

or

the same scenario as above but this time, buy a couple of tickets to something you know she can't refuse like a local band (something not too expensive) I know this was presumptuous of me but I bought these tickets and I'd love it if you'd let me show you a good time, take you to see boom show her the tickets.