Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Is Bob O'Rourke literally begging to get nowhere this election season? He's talking about "weapons of war" when literally NONE are legal...?

as we speak.

And, if he means rifles like the AR15, why is he so concerned about a weapon involved in fewer than 1'/. of annual murders across the U.S.?

The only real threat of a long-range weapon like the AR is, they would give Citizens half a chance against any invading force including a govt overstepping it's bounds.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

The ar15 is an increasingly popular weapon for mass shooters. It's also a weapon of war. Basically the only difference between it and the guns which our soldiers carry is that the civilian version doesn't have full automatic capacity. But that's a limited distinction because a semi auto ar15 can be fired extremely rapidly. Furthermore, US military doctrine for using m16s calls for semi automatic coffee in almost all situations in order to conserve ammo.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Or shoot up law abiding citizens in public places like they've been used for lately.

Invasion. Yeah, I get it. But it's obvious many train their kids to use guns who in turn use them on American citizens or non invaders. Kids who have grudges and haven't been around the Commie scare.

You need heavy gun control and to stop teaching your kids young on how to shoot.

I'd say the rightful age for your kids to learn? Is after 26. When they're mature enough.

• 9 months ago

Don't worry about Beto, he is about finished.

• Jon
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

With the comments this moron made, I would say he is finished. After reading his nonsense about taking away AR-15, and AK-47 rifles, I thought this guy just screwed himself, and he is brain dead!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

good question!!

• bil
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Robert Francis O'Rourke is clearly a power in the federal Democrat 'unelectable' classless. Sort of like the fake Indian and fake Black girl. All the fake racial Democrats can get elected at the local or - in Democrat states, state level.

Source(s): Notice he is funded by Democrat Hollyweird, gun grabbers, and those wealthily LBGTQ Democrats who don't like Mayor Pete because he served.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I wouldn’t worry about it. The only ones who would be against universal background checks are criminals.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

"Half"? Hahahahaha!!!

Right-wing fantasy.

Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

All rifles -- regardless of type, brand or purpose -- kill fewer than 400 people a year.
      There are about 60,000 total homicides/suicides a year in the U.S.
      Do you have a link to data disputing this?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.