Am I a loser if I am sexually inexperienced and single at 23 As a male?

• NEO

Well... Society has changed A Lot... very quickly... the dating scene has changed a lot..., women have changed a lot or seem like they have just in the last 10 to 15 years.. , ever since the invention of texting and since the internet became less free and social media got big and all the dating sites popped up and became mainstream... , I'm not saying go mgtow but look it up on YouTube anyways... , it's a lot harder than it used to be man.., with all the metoo stuff and 3rd wave feminism etc etc.... I slept with a lot of women, even just when I was 16 but that was back in the year 2000, 2001 etc.., I think these days if you're wanting to put in the effort and take the risk then just have to pretty much find a girl in person and talk to them.., ask a lot of questions that give them the opportunity to talk about themselves.., and listen... , that's very basic stuff there..., really it all just depends on your motivation, but really I think probably the same thing works whether you're looking for love or just trying to get laid.. maybe learn some things about Pickup.. look up RSD on YouTube, real social dynamics, and there's some other channels..., Honestly if I could go back in time and be 16 again I would try to do things differently... in a way You're lucky to have not experienced things yet it gives you something to look forward to.., I just wish things were more like they used to be.. really.. Social media and texting instead of calling.. and all the dating sites.. they kinda ruined things for men ... women have really high expectations now... Seriously look into mgtow.. but... don't give up.. I mean the entire system and current fabric of society is basically designed to make things harder on men and badmouth men and just in general make life a pain in the 4ss ..

• Mikey

Not even as a female.

• kristy

Doesn’t really make you a winner, lol

Yes you are. You need to work on that. Nothing wrong with being single, but sexually inexperienced is a no-no.

No. Why would it. Only losers think they are losers . State of mind